Problems loading game DVD

Old October 18th 06, 05:15 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

Default Problems loading game DVD

Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , Graeme
writes

When the DVD is put in the drive, a box of options appears on screen,
the top one of which is Play. Pressing play results in the game
refusing to find the DVD in the drive. However, when the disc is put
in my wife's PC drive, the Play button appears as Install, which makes
sense, although we don't want to install it on that PC.

Access the DVD using win explorer, find the install/setup.exe and
install it manually.

Any idea why one will offer the Install option, but the other will not?

The autorun options on the drives are set differently, at a guess.

LIES ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s