Nokia N93 and VOIP

Old October 18th 06, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bletchley Don

Default Nokia N93 and VOIP

Hi,
I have just got my new nokia n93. It has Wlan and I can connect to my
home network with it.
Can I use it to access voip? would be great if it could.
Bob

Old October 18th 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:19:23 +0100, "Bletchley Don"
wrote:

Hi,
I have just got my new nokia n93. It has Wlan and I can connect to my
home network with it.
Can I use it to access voip? would be great if it could.
Bob

I don't want to be the bringer of bad tidings but, afaik, the 'N'
Nokias don't have a built in VoIP client but the 'E' series do.
Anyone else care to confirm that?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!
Old October 18th 06, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bletchley Don

wrote:

Hi,
I have just got my new nokia n93. It has Wlan and I can connect to my
home network with it.
Can I use it to access voip? would be great if it could.
Bob

I don't want to be the bringer of bad tidings but, afaik, the 'N'
Nokias don't have a built in VoIP client but the 'E' series do.
Anyone else care to confirm that?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!

And no software to upload to my n93 to enable voip?

Old October 18th 06, 11:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Bletchley Don wrote:

Hi,
I have just got my new nokia n93. It has Wlan and I can connect to my
home network with it.
Can I use it to access voip? would be great if it could.

What happened when you tried it?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
23:31:02 up 8 days, 3:11, 4 users, load average: 0.28, 0.22, 0.16

Old October 19th 06, 08:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ACDeag

Bletchley Don wrote on 18/10/2006 :
Hi,
I have just got my new nokia n93. It has Wlan and I can connect to my
home network with it.
Can I use it to access voip? would be great if it could.
Bob

Coming soon he

http://www.truphone.com/scn/more_info/what_phones.tru