Terminators

Old October 18th 06, 05:17 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuiltcomp.periphs.scsi
Phil Kyle

Default Terminators

Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , jasee
writes

Is there any evidence that active terminators as fitted to LVD ribbon
cables can have a 'life'? (Of say 5 years)

Not had a problem with the 3 boxes here, 1 of which is about 8 years
old. I also look after 40 or 50 other boxes with them and no problems
with the active terminators in them either.

Which proves nothing.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old October 20th 06, 10:07 AM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
Jon

declared for all the world to hear...
Wot's a 'box'?

A system.
--
Regards
Jon
Old October 20th 06, 05:13 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , jasee
writes

Is there any evidence that active terminators as fitted to LVD ribbon
cables can have a 'life'? (Of say 5 years)

Not had a problem with the 3 boxes here, 1 of which is about 8 years
old. I also look after 40 or 50 other boxes with them and no problems
with the active terminators in them either.

Which proves nothing.

Wot's a 'box'?

What you hold choccies in.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 20th 06, 05:14 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Kyle

Jon verbally sodomised in
et:

declared for all the world to hear...
Wot's a 'box'?

A system.

Be more vague.
--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 21st 06, 01:15 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
ah

Jon wrote:
declared for all the world to hear...
Wot's a 'box'?

A system.

Is this a didactic scenario, or some sort of top-down "scuttleoff" interaction?
--
ah
Old October 21st 06, 01:15 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , jasee
writes

Is there any evidence that active terminators as fitted to LVD ribbon
cables can have a 'life'? (Of say 5 years)

Not had a problem with the 3 boxes here, 1 of which is about 8 years
old. I also look after 40 or 50 other boxes with them and no problems
with the active terminators in them either.

Which proves nothing.

Wot's a 'box'?

What you hold choccies in.

Oh, thx!
--
ah
Old October 21st 06, 01:21 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
Jon verbally sodomised in
et:

declared for all the world to hear...
Wot's a 'box'?

A system.

Be more vague.

Mineral, vegetable, or animal will do.
--
ah
Old October 21st 06, 03:36 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Jon wrote:
declared for all the world to hear...
Wot's a 'box'?

A system.

Is this a didactic scenario, or some sort of top-down "scuttleoff"
interaction?

Pffft, you said dildo.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 21st 06, 03:36 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , jasee
writes

Is there any evidence that active terminators as fitted to LVD
ribbon cables can have a 'life'? (Of say 5 years)

Not had a problem with the 3 boxes here, 1 of which is about 8 years
old. I also look after 40 or 50 other boxes with them and no
problems with the active terminators in them either.

Which proves nothing.

Wot's a 'box'?

What you hold choccies in.

Oh, thx!