Reasigning boot drive letter under XP ?

Old October 18th 06, 05:22 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

Default Reasigning boot drive letter under XP ?

Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 20th 06, 01:16 AM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.
--
ah
Old October 20th 06, 05:14 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 21st 06, 01:16 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

I had an enemy, once.
--
ah
Old October 21st 06, 03:36 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

I had an enemy, once.

What was his/her/it's name?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 22nd 06, 02:12 AM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

I had an enemy, once.

What was his/her/it's name?

We just went fisticuffs--no time for dinner/drinks/movie.
--
ah
Old October 22nd 06, 05:09 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

I had an enemy, once.

What was his/her/it's name?

We just went fisticuffs--no time for dinner/drinks/movie.

COR! Like that web movie thing.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 23rd 06, 02:17 AM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

I had an enemy, once.

What was his/her/it's name?

We just went fisticuffs--no time for dinner/drinks/movie.

COR! Like that web movie thing.

YEW-TOOB!
--
AH
Old October 23rd 06, 04:26 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

I had an enemy, once.

What was his/her/it's name?

We just went fisticuffs--no time for dinner/drinks/movie.

COR! Like that web movie thing.

YEW-TOOB!

AYE WOZ ONLEE SEYING

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old October 24th 06, 01:18 AM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , John Jordan
writes

[NT-XP install to not the 'first drive']

Does it install the boot files to the
"local" drive too?

Dunno. I don't have any to look at IYSWIM

YOU DONT KNOW???!?!?!? JESUS ****!

Google must be his friend.

And yet his enemy.

I had an enemy, once.

What was his/her/it's name?

We just went fisticuffs--no time for dinner/drinks/movie.

COR! Like that web movie thing.

YEW-TOOB!

AYE WOZ ONLEE SEYING

.. . . yes?