voip.co.uk

Old October 21st 06, 08:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ACDeag

Default voip.co.uk

Anyone having trouble with voip.co.uk this morning. Lights have gone
out on the adaptor and the website is unobtainable.

Old October 21st 06, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bypass

ACDeag wrote:
Anyone having trouble with voip.co.uk this morning. Lights have gone out
on the adaptor and the website is unobtainable.

Unfortunately, the same here - no activity anywhere!
Old October 21st 06, 09:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve in Herts

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:46:24 +0100, ACDeag
wrote:

Anyone having trouble with voip.co.uk this morning. Lights have gone
out on the adaptor and the website is unobtainable.

The lights have gone out on my adaptor also but I am able to get to
www.voip.co.uk

Steve
Old October 21st 06, 09:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bypass

Steve in Herts wrote:

The lights have gone out on my adaptor also but I am able to get to
www.voip.co.uk

But can you sign in to your account?
Old October 21st 06, 09:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve in Herts

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:06:37 GMT, Bypass wrote:

Steve in Herts wrote:

The lights have gone out on my adaptor also but I am able to get to
www.voip.co.uk

But can you sign in to your account?

I can at this link

https://my.voip.co.uk/login/?continu...b2lwLmNvLnVrLw

But the phone service isn't working.

Steve
Old October 21st 06, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Steve in Herts wrote:

The lights have gone out on my adaptor also but I am able to get to
www.voip.co.uk

But can you sign in to your account?

I can at this link

https://my.voip.co.uk/login/?continu...b2lwLmNvLnVrLw

But the phone service isn't working.

It is for me.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!
Old October 21st 06, 10:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve in Herts

It happens that Brian A formulated :

Steve in Herts wrote:

The lights have gone out on my adaptor also but I am able to get to
www.voip.co.uk

But can you sign in to your account?

I can at this link

https://my.voip.co.uk/login/?continu...b2lwLmNvLnVrLw

But the phone service isn't working.

It is for me.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Skype Free Zone!!

Are you using your own adapter or one of their supplied adapter?

I'm using the supplied adaptor.

Old October 21st 06, 01:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
NutCracker

On 2006-10-21 08:46:24 +0100, ACDeag said:

Anyone having trouble with voip.co.uk this morning. Lights have gone
out on the adaptor and the website is unobtainable.

Dialling 121 or the 0845 number for access to voicemail wasn't working
for me but other than that it was ok. Email to voip.co.uk was failing
for me as well.

It appears to be working again now though.

Old October 21st 06, 04:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve in Herts

wrote:

Anyone having trouble with voip.co.uk this morning. Lights have gone
out on the adaptor and the website is unobtainable.

The lights have gone out on my adaptor also but I am able to get to
www.voip.co.uk

Steve

I seem to have fixed the problem by changing the DNS Server
Configuration for the adaptor WAN settings from manual to automatic.
But the voip.co.uk provisioning server keeps resetting this back to
manual so as a temporary measure, I have disabled access to the
provisioning server from the adaptor while I await a more permanent
solution from voip.co.uk.

Steve