network security

Old October 22nd 06, 08:03 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

Default network security

Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In message , jasee
writes

Well I'm really surprised that _no-one_ has said switch off file and
print sharing and microsoft networking! which is on by default in xp and
allowing locally through the firewall.

A poor defence I'd agree, but I did say 'The word Microsoft is the clue
here...'

So why do you pirate loads of MS goodies then?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s