Zoom X5V

Old October 22nd 06, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
huLLy

Default Zoom X5V

New firmware has been released in the last couple of weeks for this
router - the VOIP authentication is much faster now.

--
huLLy
07976 123278

Old October 23rd 06, 12:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

huLLy wrote:
New firmware has been released in the last couple of weeks for this
router - the VOIP authentication is much faster now.

Thanks for the info.

I have the Zoom V3 Model 5567 and thanks to your post I noticed there
was a new firmware for my model as well, which fixed the problem I had
of not being able to use my Dect phone to dial out. I had that problem
for months since ditching my landline phone.

Well pleased
Max

Old October 23rd 06, 06:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

"huLLy" wrote in message
New firmware has been released in the last couple of weeks for this
router - the VOIP authentication is much faster now.

--
huLLy
07976 123278
"Sliced bread makes me sneeze"

I got it a few weeks ago for the Zoom X5V 5565 and it now allows you to
input a Stun server in the VOIP settings or it can de switched off if
required.