403: Forbidden with Sipdiscount

Old October 24th 06, 01:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Les Crossan

Default 403: Forbidden with Sipdiscount

Everybody -

Is anyone else getting this 403 message with sipdiscount?? Started
getting this this morning, i swear I havn't changed anything. SJPhone is
logging in as normal.

Les
--
Les Crossan,
Wallsend, Tyne & Wear
Old October 24th 06, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Les Crossan

Les Crossan wrote:
Everybody -

Is anyone else getting this 403 message with sipdiscount?? Started
getting this this morning, i swear I havn't changed anything. SJPhone is
logging in as normal.

Les

1455. Seems to have come back up....

Old October 24th 06, 09:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Wellsted

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:55:21 +0000, Les Crossan wrote:

Les Crossan wrote:
Everybody -

Is anyone else getting this 403 message with sipdiscount?? Started
getting this this morning, i swear I havn't changed anything. SJPhone is
logging in as normal.

Les

1455. Seems to have come back up....

And they are charging for UK landlines again (1ct/min).

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk

sipdiscount uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 January 5th 06 06:52 PM
Sipdiscount PhilÅ uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 4 December 28th 05 12:52 AM
Sipdiscount Help Please PhilÅ uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 7 December 13th 05 10:55 AM
Asterisk - registration forbidden Matt uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 2 August 21st 05 08:20 PM
1899 VoIP forbidden {{{{{Welcome}}}}} uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 9 May 17th 05 10:39 AM