Problems with Speedtouch 330

Old October 23rd 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Lindsey Phillips

Default Problems with Speedtouch 330

Hi I have a customer with a Speedtouch 330 installed. It's been working Ok
but suddenly the green ADSL light starts flashing and the connection cuts
off.

There is a BT Diverse system connected to the line via a filter and when I
disconnect this the ADSL light stays lit and the connection stays up.

Any ideas anyone? I've replace the filter but the problem remains.

Has anyone else had problems with anything like this?

HEELLPP!

Thanks