Request for Test Assistance: SIP Discount Trial Account Test Request

Old October 25th 06, 11:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default Request for Test Assistance: SIP Discount Trial Account Test Request

Hi,

Would anyone please be kind enough to try the test account details provided
by SIPDiscount at http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html and as
directed too from www.voicetrading.com.

I have tried this on various occasions and only every receive " 403 -
Forbidden ".

Any test to confirm or refute this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and any and all / your assistance is much
appreciated.

Thanks for your assistance and best wishes,

News Reader

Old October 25th 06, 11:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

"News Reader" wrote in message

Hi,

Would anyone please be kind enough to try the test account details
provided
by SIPDiscount at http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html and as
directed too from www.voicetrading.com.

I have tried this on various occasions and only every receive " 403 -
Forbidden ".

Any test to confirm or refute this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance and any and all / your assistance is much
appreciated.

Thanks for your assistance and best wishes,

News Reader

No problem here.
Are you in Poland? I suspect the site can refuse non UK IP's
Try fooling it by using a UK proxy server.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old October 26th 06, 04:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Would anyone please be kind enough to try the test account details
provided
by SIPDiscount at http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html and as
directed too from www.voicetrading.com.

No problem here.
Are you in Poland? I suspect the site can refuse non UK IP's
Try fooling it by using a UK proxy server.

Hi,

Hmmm... occurs from various IP addresses (various countries), various
equipment types - so not sure what is going wrong.

You are using the:

User Name: test
Password: test
Domain/Realm: sipdiscount.com
SIP Proxy/registrar: sip.sipdiscount.com

.... settings?

Can you give an example of the number format you are trying / dialling? E.g.
00 61 7 3535 3535 ?

If you have just tried a live configuration with the above details then I am
at a bit of a loss.... perhaps you might have a suggestion or another can
cross-check, confirm or verify?

Thanks for your input, help and test!

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old October 26th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

[...]

Ah, sorry I totally misunderstood your problem.
I thought you were getting barred from the webserver,
I didn't realise you were making a SIP call.

Once again, sorry.
--

Graham.