Skype 10 for free Uk Landline Calls Offer

Old October 28th 06, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R.Daneel Olivaw

Default Skype 10 for free Uk Landline Calls Offer

I topped up my Skype account with 10 using a UK credit card on October 23rd
and got the "you have qualified for the free UK landline call" email saying
I had to wait to receive an email telling me when I could start talking for
free. According to the offer page

http://www.skype.com/campaigns/talkforbritain/

I would expect to wait for 72 hours from the time of the first email till I
got the second. As today is the 28th ait is well over 72 hours! Has anyone
who has taken up this offer got heir second email yet?

Old October 28th 06, 03:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SR

R.Daneel Olivaw wrote in
:

I topped up my Skype account with 10 using a UK credit card on
October 23rd and got the "you have qualified for the free UK
landline call" email saying I had to wait to receive an email
telling me when I could start talking for free. According to the
offer page

http://www.skype.com/campaigns/talkforbritain/

I would expect to wait for 72 hours from the time of the first
email till I got the second. As today is the 28th ait is well over
72 hours! Has anyone who has taken up this offer got heir second
email yet?

They had some problems with the email notification. People have been
finding that they have free calls, just no notification about it.

There are many topics about this on the Skype forum,
http://forum.skype.com
Old October 28th 06, 03:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dedMEET

"SR" wrote in message
R.Daneel Olivaw wrote in
:

I topped up my Skype account with 10 using a UK credit card on
October 23rd and got the "you have qualified for the free UK
landline call" email saying I had to wait to receive an email
telling me when I could start talking for free. According to the
offer page

http://www.skype.com/campaigns/talkforbritain/

I would expect to wait for 72 hours from the time of the first
email till I got the second. As today is the 28th ait is well over
72 hours! Has anyone who has taken up this offer got heir second
email yet?

They had some problems with the email notification. People have been
finding that they have free calls, just no notification about it.

There are many topics about this on the Skype forum,
http://forum.skype.com

Yep. Free calls activated for me without any notification though.

Eater rulez

Old October 28th 06, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R.Daneel Olivaw

"dedMEET" wrote in message

"SR" wrote in message
R.Daneel Olivaw wrote in
:

[...]

Ok - thanks - I will give it a try!

Old October 28th 06, 06:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R.Daneel Olivaw

"dedMEET" wrote in message

"SR" wrote in message
R.Daneel Olivaw wrote in
:

[...]

Just tested and yes I have free calls - many thanx