Adding a HDD to Linksys WAG354G

Old October 28th 06, 03:07 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Scooby Doo

Default Adding a HDD to Linksys WAG354G

I want to add a hard drive to my Linksys WAG354G - can someone please
recommend an external HDD that would work with the Linksys, pref around
the 250-320 GB size.

Thanks
Old October 28th 06, 03:51 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Mike the unimaginative

Scooby Doo wrote:
I want to add a hard drive to my Linksys WAG354G - can someone please
recommend an external HDD that would work with the Linksys, pref around
the 250-320 GB size.

My router is an old 3Com device that is reportedly quite choosy about
what it will work with. I got a Western Digital Netcenter device to
work straight out of the box. Available in a variety of differnent
sizes, and with the added advantage of a printer server capability if
you need it (my best price at the time was through Amazon).

Old October 28th 06, 05:12 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
norm

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:07:36 +0100, "Scooby Doo"
wrote:

I want to add a hard drive to my Linksys WAG354G - can someone please
recommend an external HDD that would work with the Linksys, pref around
the 250-320 GB size.

Thanks

Buffalo link station 250 works.