travelling with Skype, how?

Old October 28th 06, 05:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
divoch

Default travelling with Skype, how?

Sorry, some basic questions:
Do I need to set-up two accounts at home if I wanted to call home from
abroad?
If the answer is yes, can they be both my own accounts or is that not
allowed?
Can they be used on the same computer without much confusion?
Alternative would be to get a separate account for my wife, I suppose.

Thanks in advance
divoch

Old October 29th 06, 01:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"divoch" wrote in message
Sorry, some basic questions:
Do I need to set-up two accounts at home if I wanted to call home from
abroad?
If the answer is yes, can they be both my own accounts or is that not
allowed?
Can they be used on the same computer without much confusion?
Alternative would be to get a separate account for my wife, I suppose.

Thanks in advance
divoch

I sent my thoughts before you asked the question.

Poor etiquette.

Old October 29th 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
divoch

"Nick" wrote in message

"divoch" wrote in message
Sorry, some basic questions:
Do I need to set-up two accounts at home if I wanted to call home from
abroad?
If the answer is yes, can they be both my own accounts or is that not
allowed?
Can they be used on the same computer without much confusion?
Alternative would be to get a separate account for my wife, I suppose.

Thanks in advance
divoch

I sent my thoughts before you asked the question.

Poor etiquette.

If you have posted thoughts on these questions please point me to them.
divoch