Support chat service gone away?

Old October 28th 06, 09:06 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

Default Support chat service gone away?

Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In article id, Dr J R
Stockton writes:

[Good list for Demon Webmail]

You could also ask for

the ability to attach files to outgoing messages.

false teeth that look real.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old November 8th 06, 09:32 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

"Theobold Watcher" verbally
sodomised in :

J R Stockton writes:

[Good list for Demon Webmail]

You could also ask for

the ability to attach files to outgoing messages.

false teeth that look real.

It is *so* cruel to keep referring to poor Tony's Teeth. I am surprised
that dentist was not struck off.

I think he struck Tone's teef off an old Joanna.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old November 9th 06, 10:34 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

"Theobold Watcher" verbally
sodomised in :

Dr J R Stockton writes:

[Good list for Demon Webmail]

You could also ask for

the ability to attach files to outgoing messages.

false teeth that look real.

It is *so* cruel to keep referring to poor Tony's Teeth. I am
surprised that dentist was not struck off.

I think he struck Tone's teef off an old Joanna.

They are truly ugly old gnashers. He went to the races once and the
owners and trainers were all looking at his teeth.

All them sugar lumps he eats.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i