PLEASE (please) HELP: Cannot get the voicetrading / sipdiscount trial account to work

Old October 30th 06, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default PLEASE (please) HELP: Cannot get the voicetrading / sipdiscount trial account to work

Hi,

Please help!

I cannot get the trial account (details of which are provided by
voicetrading and sipdiscount on their sites -
http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html ).

I cannot get this SIP account to work... it is supposed to allow free trial
calling of 1 minute in duration to any of their (SIP Discounts currently)
free destinations. Registers fine, calls are all refused with " 403 -
Forbidden ".

Current free destinations are shown on the website (link above)... Australia
is one of them - here is a sample number you could try (probably a good idea
to test with a known good destination number at a destination in their list
of free calling countries to be sure - but in any event... here is the
number I have been testing with [in good faith] and believe is correct /
valid) - Australia -- 00 61 7 3535 3535 .

The (SIP [account]) details a

User Name: test
Password: test
Domain/Realm: sipdiscount.com
SIP Proxy/registrar: sip.sipdiscount.com

Please, please / ....

Thanks and best wishes,

News Reader

P.s. For reference here is the associated page at voicetrading --
www.voicetrading.com and http://voicetrading.com/en/tryservice.html . Thanks
please... etc. thanks