Ultimate VoIP Guide

Old October 31st 06, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stanley

Default Ultimate VoIP Guide

Hi all! Have anyone ever bought this ultimate guide
http://special-guides.com/voip-quali...ms/index.shtml ? I wonder
if we can make unlimited call to us by using the $399 guide.

Old October 31st 06, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

"Stanley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all! Have anyone ever bought this ultimate guide
http://special-guides.com/voip-quali...ms/index.shtml ? I wonder
if we can make unlimited call to us by using the $399 guide.

Must be something wrong here...

.... I would have thought like all the rest of us, you would be onto at least
your third copy by now .

Best wishes,

News Reader

(...So well advertised too - so descriptive, detailed and informative as to
just what exactly your $399 is going to get you...) (Of course, it could be
a truly great, wonderful and worthwhile detailed exposition for everyone and
everything from the home user to global corporates well worth its price
tag).

Old October 31st 06, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Stanley" wrote in message
ups.com
Hi all! Have anyone ever bought this ultimate guide
http://special-guides.com/voip-quali...ms/index.shtml
? I wonder if we can make unlimited call to us by using
the $399 guide.

$399..? Ye gods that's expensive, I won't be buying one at that price..!

Ivor