Network Bridge

Old October 31st 06, 08:45 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default Network Bridge

Saw a Belkin device recently, it is a Bluetooth Access Point and Print
Server (URL below).

http://tinyurl.com/y4rkue

For a print server it appears more economically priced than
conventional
WiFi or wired LAN print servers.

Now the bluetooth access point would be quite useful, I've currently
got a
Wifi access point plugged in to a 4 port router so I am wondering; if
was to plug the Belkin device into my router does this become part of
my
WiFi network, would computers on my 802.11b/g network be able to print
the printer connected to a bluetooth access point.

Geoff Lane