caller id spoofing

Old October 31st 06, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

Default caller id spoofing

anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

Old October 31st 06, 11:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

¬Stephen Hammond was thinking very hard :
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

It would work anywhere in the world, however i wouldn't like to pay
the NuFone rates.

Spoofing caller ID is service provider dependant. I haven't come across
a provider I would like to use that knowingly, or unknowingly alows
spoofing.

1899 Voip used to allow it, to a certain degree but it's long since
gone.

Old November 1st 06, 08:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Jono:
¬Stephen Hammond was thinking very hard :
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

It would work anywhere in the world, however i wouldn't like to pay
the NuFone rates.

Spoofing caller ID is service provider dependant. I haven't come
across a provider I would like to use that knowingly, or unknowingly
alows spoofing.

1899 Voip used to allow it, to a certain degree but it's long since
gone.

VoIPCheap/Stunt/ Sip Discount/VoIP Buster all allowed CLID Spoofing
until the last software update.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old November 1st 06, 02:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton

"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

BT will cut you off.

Old November 1st 06, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

R. Mark Clayton pretended :
"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

BT will cut you off.

Eh? How?

Old November 1st 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
R. Mark Clayton pretended :
"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

BT will cut you off.

Eh? How?

Calls with bad CLI will be rejected and logged. If they work out what you
are trying to do they will discontinue service for breach of T&C.

Old November 1st 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

R. Mark Clayton wrote on 01/11/2006 :
"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
R. Mark Clayton pretended :
"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

BT will cut you off.

Eh? How?

Calls with bad CLI will be rejected and logged. If they work out what you
are trying to do they will discontinue service for breach of T&C.

But the site suggests using a VoIP service to spoof CLI, not a BT line.

Old November 2nd 06, 02:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
R. Mark Clayton wrote on 01/11/2006 :
"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
R. Mark Clayton pretended :
"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

BT will cut you off.

Eh? How?

Calls with bad CLI will be rejected and logged. If they work out what
you are trying to do they will discontinue service for breach of T&C.

But the site suggests using a VoIP service to spoof CLI, not a BT line.

Good of the OP to say that in his/her post!

Old November 2nd 06, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Simon Finnigan

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
R. Mark Clayton wrote on 01/11/2006 :
"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
R. Mark Clayton pretended :
"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in message
anyone tried this

http://www.gadgettrail.com/2005/01/0...r-id-spoofing/

Or would that not work in the UK.

Stephen

BT will cut you off.

Eh? How?

Calls with bad CLI will be rejected and logged. If they work out
what you are trying to do they will discontinue service for breach
of T&C.

But the site suggests using a VoIP service to spoof CLI, not a BT
line.

Good of the OP to say that in his/her post!

It`s fairly obvious if you check out the link in the original post.

--
Items on ebay:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1

Old November 2nd 06, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

Good of the OP to say that in his/her post!

It`s fairly obvious if you check out the link in the original post.

And the fact that this is a voip group.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%