Zoom X5V firmware upgrade Oct 30

Old November 2nd 06, 07:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
huLLy

Default Zoom X5V firmware upgrade Oct 30

Zoom have released another update for the X5V taking the latest release to
2.5.1

Download from:

http://www.zoom.com/techsupport/adsl/adsl_5565.shtml

--
huLLy
07976 123278

Old November 7th 06, 11:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Ingle

huLLy wrote:

Zoom have released another update for the X5V taking the latest release to
2.5.1

Thanks for that. After downloading the last update the other week, the
switching between POTS and VOIP broke on my setup; this update sort of
fixes that. I say sort of because I can only get it to work in 'VOIP
mode', i.e. voip is the default.

I can't figure out how 'auto' mode works; when I last looked, the pdf
manual hadn't been updated.