Voip and trace calls

Old November 4th 06, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Diego (Atos)

Default Voip and trace calls

Hi you all
(first of all, please, excuse my english).

I need to trace daily calls made from some voip phones.
I think i'd to read a log file, witch router writes. is it right?

If i connect to internet through a proxy, it writes this log file, so i
can read PC's IP and URL, so i can trace visited sites. For a VoIP, can
I read this log file, catch phone IP and called number?

Thank you very much

bye

Old November 5th 06, 10:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Diego (Atos) wrote:

Hi you all
(first of all, please, excuse my english).

I need to trace daily calls made from some voip phones.
I think i'd to read a log file, witch router writes. is it right?

If i connect to internet through a proxy, it writes this log file, so i
can read PC's IP and URL, so i can trace visited sites. For a VoIP, can
I read this log file, catch phone IP and called number?

Which model of router are you using?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
09:34:01 up 11 days, 17:19, 2 users, load average: 3.03, 3.03, 3.00

Old November 5th 06, 02:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Diego (Atos)

Which model of router are you using?

I'm waiting for a list of routers... now i'm looking for info

thanks

Old November 6th 06, 10:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Diego (Atos) wrote:

Which model of router are you using?

I'm waiting for a list of routers... now i'm looking for info

Do you mean you're waiting for someone in this newsgroup to furnish you with
a list? Or someone somewhere else is sending you a list?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
21:24:00 up 13 days, 5:09, 3 users, load average: 3.46, 3.24, 3.09