2.4GHz frequency

Old November 5th 06, 09:56 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default 2.4GHz frequency

I understand that Bluetooth operates on the 2.4GHz frequency as does
802.11 wifi.

I've got a Belkin Bluetooth access point that I seem to be having
trouble with, should this device show up on netstumbler.

Geoff Lane

Old November 5th 06, 10:46 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , Geoff Lane
says...
I understand that Bluetooth operates on the 2.4GHz frequency as does
802.11 wifi.

I've got a Belkin Bluetooth access point that I seem to be having
trouble with, should this device show up on netstumbler.

No as Netstumbler is a bit fussy about what models it works with.

--
Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, 2.50 just for signing up:
http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/Conor/ref/index.htm