1571

Old November 5th 06, 01:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
confused dot com

Default 1571

Is there a way of hearing my BT 1571 calls from a voip phone please.
DP

Old November 5th 06, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

confused dot com was thinking very hard :
Is there a way of hearing my BT 1571 calls from a voip phone please.
DP

If you have Call Minder, yes. If you've got BT's free "BT Answer 1571",
then no, unless you have a direct connection to the PSTN line
associated with the mailbox, with something like a Sipura SPA3000.

Old November 5th 06, 02:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

confused dot com presented the following explanation :
Is there a way of hearing my BT 1571 calls from a voip phone please.
DP

Alternatively, use http://www.1571.bt.com/sign-up.html to listen
online. (plagiarism at it's best)