Submit you site to more than 380 site directories

Old November 5th 06, 02:29 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
kiko

Default Submit you site to more than 380 site directories

Hi all,

We Offer Manual Directory Submission Service since December 2005.

Below are some details about our service:

[1].Submit to top 100 free directories only $35,

[2].Submit to all free, non-reciprocal directories only at $60;

[3].Our specialized employees will pay personal attendtion to your case and
present you with a submission report-an online submission report, you can
get a login to see reports of your directory submission task any time.

[4].The list of free, non reciprocal directory list is updated daily. There
are 368 free non-reciprocal directories at present. Check it at http://www.
submithelper.com/User/User_Directory.aspx

[5].Price might not be the cheapest but quality should be very good. And we
are very willing to offer you a bulk price for 25 sites.

Please read more details about our services at http://www.submithelper.com

If you have any questions, please let us know. Any advice will be very
appreciated.

Looking forward to doing businesses with you.