BroadbanterBanter

BroadbanterBanter (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/uk-telecom-voip-uk-voip/)
-   -   I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :) (http://www.broadbandbanter.co.uk/30248-i-would-like-switch-voip-print.html)

ŽStephen Hammond November 6th 06 02:45 PM

I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :)

I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :)

Any suggestions ?

Stephen

Philippe Deleye November 6th 06 03:02 PM

"ŽStephen Hammond" wrote in message
I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :)

Any suggestions ?

FritzBox 7170
ADSL Modem + router + Wlan + PABX (ISDN and annalogue) + Voip + USB Port for
1 Printer and up to 4 USB drives
* ADSL Modem can be disabeled can be used as router (WAN connceted to Lan
Port 1)
* Router can be disabeled box then behaves as a Client of your local
network (4-port switch)

Philippe

Ivor Jones November 6th 06 03:44 PM

I would like a switch with voip and print server built in :)

"Philippe Deleye"
wrote in message

"ŽStephen Hammond" wrote in
message ...
I would like a switch with voip and print server built
in :)

Any suggestions ?

FritzBox 7170
ADSL Modem + router + Wlan + PABX (ISDN and annalogue) +
Voip + USB Port for 1 Printer and up to 4 USB drives
* ADSL Modem can be disabeled can be used as router
(WAN connceted to Lan Port 1)
* Router can be disabeled box then behaves as a Client
of your local network (4-port switch)

Not yet available in Annex A (UK) - only Annex B (Germany). This is the
device I'm waiting for.

Ivor

Philippe Deleye November 9th 06 12:29 PM

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Not yet available in Annex A (UK) - only Annex B (Germany). This is the
device I'm waiting for.

A german Annex B box can be converted to Annex A (not the other way around)
howver .. on your own risk (not support from AVM)