What's the cheapest Business package ?

Old November 6th 06, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

Default What's the cheapest Business package ?

What's the cheapest/best Business package ?

www.voip.co.uk look really cheap but their business package isn't that.

What with 1899 now 4p per call and betamax not forwarding CLI I wondered if
there was anything else worth noting

Stephen