Fineura (?) rates gone wierd

Old November 7th 06, 09:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DMac

Default Fineura (?) rates gone wierd

Just been looking at rates for internet calls / voipcheap etc and all their
published rates
all look wrong (far too cheap) I guess they are not charged at these rates.

from http://www.internetcalls.com/en/rates.html UK prices as an example
0.3p for a mobile???
Or are they showing a per second rate?

United Kingdom (Landline) SuperDeal! FREE* FREE*
United Kingdom (Mobile) 0.003 0.003
United Kingdom [0845 Rate] 0.000 0.000
United Kingdom [national Rate] 0.001 0.001
United Kingdom [personal] 0.003 0.003

Prices in UKP per minute in minute "units"

Anyone know what's going on? I need to buy some credit for one of my
accounts and just
wondered who had the best deals

DM

Old November 7th 06, 01:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"DMac" wrote in message
.uk...
Just been looking at rates for internet calls / voipcheap etc and all
their published rates
all look wrong (far too cheap) I guess they are not charged at these
rates.

from http://www.internetcalls.com/en/rates.html UK prices as an example
0.3p for a mobile???
Or are they showing a per second rate?

United Kingdom (Landline) SuperDeal! FREE* FREE*
United Kingdom (Mobile) 0.003 0.003
United Kingdom [0845 Rate] 0.000 0.000
United Kingdom [national Rate] 0.001 0.001
United Kingdom [personal] 0.003 0.003

Prices in UKP per minute in minute "units"

Anyone know what's going on? I need to buy some credit for one of my
accounts and just
wondered who had the best deals

DM

You sure you have the correct currency set?

If I set it to United Kingdom, GBP I get...
United Kingdom (Landline) SuperDeal!FREE* FREE*
United Kingdom (Mobile)0.269 0.312
United Kingdom [0845 Rate] 0.060 0.069
United Kingdom [national Rate] 0.149 0.173
United Kingdom [personal] 0.269 0.312

Old November 7th 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DMac

"Sparks" wrote in message
"DMac" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

Looks like they have corrected the error across their websites but it was
wrong for at least 12 hrs
I was looking at UKP honest!

Old November 7th 06, 02:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
[L.]

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:13:52 GMT, "DMac" wrote:

Just been looking at rates for internet calls / voipcheap etc and all their
published rates
all look wrong (far too cheap) I guess they are not charged at these rates.

from http://www.internetcalls.com/en/rates.html UK prices as an example
0.3p for a mobile???
Or are they showing a per second rate?

United Kingdom (Landline) SuperDeal! FREE* FREE*
United Kingdom (Mobile) 0.003 0.003
United Kingdom [0845 Rate] 0.000 0.000
United Kingdom [national Rate] 0.001 0.001
United Kingdom [personal] 0.003 0.003

Prices in UKP per minute in minute "units"

Anyone know what's going on? I need to buy some credit for one of my
accounts and just
wondered who had the best deals

DM

FIY now it shows

United Kingdom (Landline) SuperDeal! FREE* FREE*
United Kingdom (Mobile) 0.269 0.312
United Kingdom [0845 Rate] 0.060 0.069
United Kingdom [national Rate] 0.149 0.173
United Kingdom [personal] 0.269 0.312

You must have missed the window of opportunity :-)

L.

[L.]
Old November 7th 06, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

[L.] wrote:
[...]

I noticed that this morning and tried out the 0845 @ 0.0p option. I got
charged 0.04 for a 7-second connection, so I figured that something
was wrong. Not even a window of opportunity!

Oldie