Confused. Terms keep changing.

Old November 7th 06, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default Confused. Terms keep changing.

Hello

I have used sipdiscount for ages, great FREE calls if you credit every few
months.

Now I see (no notice) that I have been getting charged.

SO on the hunt and looking at loads of threads I see voipcheap.com are
offering free calls if you top up every 120 days.

So now, I see this has changed to 90 days.

But voipcheap looks like the same login interface as sipdiscount (Same
company?)

I am just looking for a free/cheap interface for UK calls, I hardly if at
all use the phone, it is just in case.

Old November 7th 06, 09:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Phil:
Hello

I have used sipdiscount for ages, great FREE calls if you credit
every few months.

Now I see (no notice) that I have been getting charged.

SO on the hunt and looking at loads of threads I see voipcheap.com are
offering free calls if you top up every 120 days.

So now, I see this has changed to 90 days.

But voipcheap looks like the same login interface as sipdiscount (Same
company?)

I am just looking for a free/cheap interface for UK calls, I hardly
if at all use the phone, it is just in case.

Yes, they are all the same company.

However VoIPCheap.com have been 90 days for quite some time, whereas
VoIPCheap.co.uk is 120 days, the .com offers UK as free, the .co.uk
doesn't.

How long VoIPStunt will over the UK as free I don't know, but they also
offer 120 days, so so far I've used the right one, but knowing my luck
now I've posted this something will change.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old November 7th 06, 11:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
toffitomek

there is several Finarea brands, some price comparison:

http://backsla.sh/betamax

Old November 7th 06, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

"Phil" wrote in message
Hello

I have used sipdiscount for ages, great FREE calls if you credit
every few months.

Now I see (no notice) that I have been getting charged.

SO on the hunt and looking at loads of threads I see voipcheap.com
are offering free calls if you top up every 120 days.

So now, I see this has changed to 90 days.

But voipcheap looks like the same login interface as sipdiscount
(Same company?)

I am just looking for a free/cheap interface for UK calls, I hardly
if at all use the phone, it is just in case.

As a low user its great for me as I think the low UK call rates my 10
euros should NOW last me about 200 days.. Well done sipdiscount

Yes, with VoIPStunt I get free UK calls for 120 days, after 120 days
they are 1c/min, this means that for my Ten Euro credit I should get a
lot more than 120days calling.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old November 8th 06, 10:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:35:40 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message
[...]

I got stung with one of the Finarea companies some time ago when they
changed the T&Cs just after I had deposited some credit.
As it is obvious that the regime of changing T&Cs in endemic in
Finarea VSPs, I decided to avoid them. As I stated, in a previous
post, there are alternative VSPs, for UK calls, offering an economic
alternative.
voip.co.uk, for UK calls, and the so far, relatively untried,
vyke.co.uk for UK, US and European calls.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.