Voyager 205 ?

Old November 8th 06, 08:17 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andy Cap

Default Voyager 205 ?

Hi

How do you read the line speeds, noise and attn on this router please ?
Unlike the 105 modem, there appears to be no equivalent Cntl-F1 option.

TIA Andy
Old November 9th 06, 07:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
PhilT

Andy Cap wrote:

How do you read the line speeds, noise and attn on this router please ?
Unlike the 105 modem, there appears to be no equivalent Cntl-F1 option.

its on the web interface, Advanced or some such menu option.

Phil

Old November 9th 06, 09:03 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andy Cap

On 9 Nov 2006 11:58:46 -0800, "PhilT" wrote:

Andy Cap wrote:

How do you read the line speeds, noise and attn on this router please ?
Unlike the 105 modem, there appears to be no equivalent Cntl-F1 option.

its on the web interface, Advanced or some such menu option.

Phil

Thanks for the pointer. I don't know if I'm being particularly thick but I still
can't find it ! :-{

Andy
Old November 9th 06, 10:00 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Andy Cap wrote:

Thanks for the pointer. I don't know if I'm being particularly thick but I still
can't find it ! :-{

Advanced option on menu, popup login Admin/Admin, ADSL menu item gives
speeds etc.

Troubleshooting menu item, Advanced diagnostics button (scroll down?),
DSL Parameters button (scroll down again)

or telnet and do it the proper way :-)

Phil

Old November 10th 06, 07:18 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andy Cap

On 9 Nov 2006 14:09:10 -0800, "PhilT" wrote:

Andy Cap wrote:
Thanks for the pointer. I don't know if I'm being particularly thick but I still
can't find it ! :-{

Advanced option on menu, popup login Admin/Admin, ADSL menu item gives
speeds etc.

Troubleshooting menu item, Advanced diagnostics button (scroll down?),
DSL Parameters button (scroll down again)

or telnet and do it the proper way :-)

Phil

Yes I was being thick. Thanks for taking the trouble.

Cheers Andy