FritzBox Divert Rules - delay time?

Old November 8th 06, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Alan Foster

Default FritzBox Divert Rules - delay time?

Hi All

On the FritxBox Fon, amongst the when to divert settings is delay or
long delay.

I have already established that long delay is far too long - the caller
hangs up before the divert has completed, giving me a silent call.

The delay setting seems to be much better - but can anyone tell me if
there is any way to get a more defineable delay such as a given number of
rings?

Is there a better implementation in a firmware update perhaps?

Alan.

Old November 8th 06, 11:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Alan Foster" wrote in message
news[email protected]

Hi All

On the FritxBox Fon, amongst the when to divert settings is delay or
long delay.

I have already established that long delay is far too long - the caller
hangs up before the divert has completed, giving me a silent call.

The delay setting seems to be much better - but can anyone tell me if
there is any way to get a more defineable delay such as a given number of
rings?

Is there a better implementation in a firmware update perhaps?

Alan.

My 7050 with recent firmware only has the option "delayed". It may be
you're better off with the firmware you've got.