Eighty Pounds per Month Road Tax?

Old November 9th 06, 05:37 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

Default Eighty Pounds per Month Road Tax?

Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In article , Malcolm
writes:

[Global Warning]

About 2% is our contribution, I believe. However, what Melanie Phillips
seems to ignore is the influence we can have in persuading others to
follow suit, first and more importantly, Europe. Carbon trading seems
the obvious way forward provided China, India and the US sign up to it,
and there's every sign that they will over the next 5 years or so.

About 25% is the US and they don't appear to be listening to *anybody*
in the world about *anything*, let alone Senor Blair & cronies.

Wow Tony, you're perceptive.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i