Pure venom

Old November 9th 06, 09:56 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phil Kyle

Default Pure venom

Tony Wright verbally sodomised in
:

In article , JF
writes:

I'm not doubting your research, which I'm sure is meticulous, it's
merely that experience has taught me that wartime information is
suspect, even if one has source information to hand.

And is even more true today when all sorts of bodies are into
'manufacturing' their version of the truth...

Tony Wright is a girl.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i