FWD offline..?

Old November 10th 06, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default FWD offline..?

Anyone else not getting registration with FreeWorldDialup..?

Mine's been off since 2300 yesterday. (All 4 Sipgate accounts working
fine, Dex..)

Ivor

Old November 10th 06, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Man

Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else not getting registration with FreeWorldDialup..?

Mine's been off since 2300 yesterday. (All 4 Sipgate accounts working
fine, Dex..)

Ivor

fwd.pulver.com: OK

Mines ok at the moment... did not notice it off earlier.. but i don't
use it much
Old November 11th 06, 02:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Mark" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:01:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Anyone else not getting registration with
FreeWorldDialup..?

Mine's been off since 2300 yesterday. (All 4 Sipgate
accounts working fine, Dex..)

Ivor

OK here.

Yes it's back on now. I don't use it a lot either except as a termination
for my IPKall number, but I have been using it a lot recently with a
friend in Wales who is helping me set up a number on CNET.

Ivor

Old November 11th 06, 09:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Man

wrote:

Anyone else not getting registration with
FreeWorldDialup..?

Mine's been off since 2300 yesterday. (All 4 Sipgate
accounts working fine, Dex..)

Ivor

OK here.

Yes it's back on now. I don't use it a lot either except as a termination
for my IPKall number, but I have been using it a lot recently with a
friend in Wales who is helping me set up a number on CNET.

Ivor

It was just the nat server i think... fwdnat2.pulver.com port 5060 is
more reliable