Orange PAYG Number

Old November 10th 06, 11:49 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default Orange PAYG Number

Does anyone know the new Orange PayAsYouGo dialup number.

I've got broadband but keep my old freeserve dialup active every so
often.

For some reason, which I assume is commercial, it is an exe file to
update the number; I've browsed the file using notepad and cannot see
anything resembling a phone number.

Geoff Lane

Old November 11th 06, 04:37 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Me

Geoff Lane wrote:

Does anyone know the new Orange PayAsYouGo dialup number.

I've got broadband but keep my old freeserve dialup active every so
often.

For some reason, which I assume is commercial, it is an exe file to
update the number; I've browsed the file using notepad and cannot see
anything resembling a phone number.

Geoff Lane

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexedit

or

0844 0587000 from -

http://tinyurl.com/ymmztk

Old November 11th 06, 10:35 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 04:37:30 +0000, me wrote:

Does anyone know the new Orange PayAsYouGo dialup number.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexedit

or

0844 0587000 from -

http://tinyurl.com/ymmztk

Thanks, I can see the tiny address is an orange domain, where did you
find that one, I did numerous searches to no avail.

What really pi$$ed me off was the 0870 contact number, on a Saturday
0870 is not too expensive so I phoned it to then be told technical
support is 090

Geoff Lane

Old November 11th 06, 10:13 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Me

Geoff Lane wrote:

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 04:37:30 +0000, me wrote:

Does anyone know the new Orange PayAsYouGo dialup number.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexedit

or

0844 0587000 from -

http://tinyurl.com/ymmztk

Thanks,

You're welcome.

I can see the tiny address is an orange domain, where did you
find that one, I did numerous searches to no avail.

Google UK. I think I typed "Orange dial-up number".

What really pi$$ed me off was the 0870 contact number, on a Saturday
0870 is not too expensive so I phoned it to then be told technical
support is 090

Geoff Lane

How technical is that? Not very, methinks.

me

Old November 12th 06, 11:19 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 22:13:19 +0000, me wrote:

I can see the tiny address is an orange domain, where did you
find that one, I did numerous searches to no avail.

Google UK. I think I typed "Orange dial-up number".

Hm, think I put PAYG and obviously got a lot about PAYG mobile phones
rather than the internet.

Geoff