Quality pci wifi card

Old November 11th 06, 09:46 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
jas0n

Default Quality pci wifi card

Are there any decent pci wifi cards?

I am after one that has a removable aerial so I can install one with a
lead to best position it a few metres from the pc.

I also want one that runs as a service in xp and logs onto the wifi
network before user logon.

Any recommendations?