Advantages of SPA3102

Old November 11th 06, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

Default Advantages of SPA3102

I would lile to venture into VOIP but would like to know what the advantages
of the SPA3102 would be for me. I make international phone calls from my
landline at the moment which cost me 1ppm to malaw mobile via 0844*. This
rate is not matched by any of the VOIP companies that I have serached for on
the net. I would also like to use my mobile to make calls out and receive
calls from people who call my landline number, but I dont want to pay too
much to receive these calls if any.

Yaz

Old November 14th 06, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Yaz wrote:
I would lile to venture into VOIP but would like to know what the advantages
of the SPA3102 would be for me. I make international phone calls from my
landline at the moment which cost me 1ppm to malaw mobile via 0844*. This
rate is not matched by any of the VOIP companies that I have serached for on
the net. I would also like to use my mobile to make calls out and receive
calls from people who call my landline number, but I dont want to pay too
much to receive these calls if any.

It is very rare to be able to justify a voip project on call costs
alone. There are CPS operators who will always be cheaper.

If your requirements are for clever all call routing, then voip is the
way to go.

Tim