ATA that supports IAX2 and SIP?

Old November 11th 06, 04:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
steveybar

Default ATA that supports IAX2 and SIP?

I'm looking to purchase an ATA that supports both IAX2 and SIP, with x2 FXS
ports.

Anyone know of any decent ones? Thanks - Steve B.

Old November 12th 06, 11:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
RH

"steveybar" wrote in message
I'm looking to purchase an ATA that supports both IAX2 and SIP, with x2
FXS ports.

Anyone know of any decent ones? Thanks - Steve B.

Pretty sure you won't find one, I have never seen one on my travels and I
have looked at quite a few, there are few ATA that can do SIP or IAX2
(Usually PA1668 based) but not at the same time (require firmware uploads)

Old November 12th 06, 06:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"RH" wrote in message

"steveybar" wrote in message
I'm looking to purchase an ATA that supports both IAX2
and SIP, with x2 FXS ports.

Anyone know of any decent ones? Thanks - Steve B.

Pretty sure you won't find one, I have never seen one on
my travels and I have looked at quite a few, there are
few ATA that can do SIP or IAX2 (Usually PA1668 based)
but not at the same time (require firmware uploads)

http://www.atcom.cn/En_products_AG188.html

Ivor