Outlook Problem

Old November 12th 06, 10:07 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
kiko

Default Outlook Problem

I have encountered a problem about my outlook this morning.I could receive
email from others successfully with my email account setting in the outlook,
however,I couldn't receive any email sent to this account.I had tested
several times by sending email to this account with other accounts.Is there
someone who had met this problem before or who can suggest a solution?Thank
you.

http://www.submithelper.com
Old November 14th 06, 05:16 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
kiko

It isn't the news group account.Just my private email account.
Old November 14th 06, 01:47 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Trev

"kiko" wrote in message
.. .
I have encountered a problem about my outlook this morning.I could receive
email from others successfully with my email account setting in the
outlook,
however,I couldn't receive any email sent to this account.I had tested
several times by sending email to this account with other accounts.Is
there
someone who had met this problem before or who can suggest a
solution?Thank
you.

http://www.submithelper.com

Which account might this be. surly not the News group account

Old November 14th 06, 09:52 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
devs

In message , kiko
writes
I have encountered a problem about my outlook this morning.I could receive
email from others successfully with my email account setting in the outlook,
however,I couldn't receive any email sent to this account.I had tested
several times by sending email to this account with other accounts.Is there
someone who had met this problem before or who can suggest a solution?Thank
you.

Monsieur, with this account you are really spoiling us.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"