voip.co.uk config needed

Old November 15th 06, 09:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default voip.co.uk config needed

Hi,

In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
voip.co.uk incoming number!

I've the user and password details but nothing more!

Please can someone assist?

Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
number as the DID number?

Many thanks

Matthew

Old November 15th 06, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On 15 Nov 2006 01:58:26 -0800, "Matt"
wrote:

Hi,

In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
voip.co.uk incoming number!

I've the user and password details but nothing more!

Please can someone assist?

Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
number as the DID number?

Many thanks

Matthew

Sip server:
registrar.voip.co.uk
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old November 15th 06, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

wrote:

Hi,

In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
voip.co.uk incoming number!

I've the user and password details but nothing more!

Please can someone assist?

Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
number as the DID number?

Many thanks

Matthew

Sip server:
registrar.voip.co.uk

Sorry, didn't answer your other question..
yes..

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old November 15th 06, 06:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt explained :
Hi,

In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
voip.co.uk incoming number!

I've the user and password details but nothing more!

Please can someone assist?

Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
number as the DID number?

Many thanks

Matthew

Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.

PEER:
authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
canreinvite=no
context=from-pstn
fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
fromuser=123456
host=proxy.voip.co.uk
insecure=very
secret=PASSWORD
type=peer
username=123456

Regitration:
123456
Inbound routing:
DID# 123456

Old November 15th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
linker3000

Jono wrote:
[...]

Looks pretty much like what I ended up with too.
Old November 15th 06, 08:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Jono wrote:

Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.

PEER:
authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
canreinvite=no
context=from-pstn
fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
fromuser=123456
host=proxy.voip.co.uk
insecure=very
secret=PASSWORD
type=peer
username=123456

Regitration:
123456
Inbound routing:
DID# 123456

Cheers Jono,

So the:-

Incoming Settings:
USER Details:

Are all blank?

Do you have your box to accept anonymous sip calls?

Many thanks

Matthew

:

Old November 15th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
linker3000

Matt wrote:
Jono wrote:

[...]

That would be a BIG no!!!!!

Old November 15th 06, 09:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt wrote :
Jono wrote:

Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.

PEER:
authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
canreinvite=no
context=from-pstn
fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
fromuser=123456
host=proxy.voip.co.uk
insecure=very
secret=PASSWORD
type=peer
username=123456

Regitration:
123456
Inbound routing:
DID# 123456

Cheers Jono,

So the:-

Incoming Settings:
USER Details:

Are all blank?

Yep.

Do you have your box to accept anonymous sip calls?

You don't need to allow anonymous SIP calls as the DID Inbound Route
takes care of inbound calls.

Old November 15th 06, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

"Matt" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
voip.co.uk incoming number!

I've the user and password details but nothing more!

Please can someone assist?

Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
number as the DID number?

Many thanks

Matthew

I suggest you do what I do and set a backup schedule to backup your configs
every day at midnight, then you can easily undo "improvements" you make
to your box.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%