How to cancel

Old November 15th 06, 06:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

Default How to cancel

Yo Dudes.
Here's a question for the forum.

I have a voipcheap.co.uk account, a voipcheap.com account and a SIPGate
account.
I'd like to cancel the voipcheap.co.uk, use the voipcheap.com to make calls
and use the SIPGate to receive calls.
SIP phone on my LAN currently working fine, makes calls via voipcheap.com,
receives via my SIPGate number, no issues there.

The thing is, I already know how useless voipcheap.co.uk are w.r.t. customer
service. Its non-existent. They don't do customer service! They never reply
to your emails or technical support requests, not ever!

So how do I cancel them?
Just not use it for a few months and see if they cancel it themselves?
I have no credit left with them, so I just want shot of it.

Regards to you all
The Iceman
Glastonbury

Old November 15th 06, 06:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

The Iceman formulated on Wednesday :
[...]

what difference does it make?

Old November 15th 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tx2

In article ,
says...

Yo Dudes.

*click*
Old November 15th 06, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh The Iceman:
[...]

Er, you could just not use it and forget all about it.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old November 15th 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cybuerke

"Tx2" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

Yo Dudes.

*click*

Was that the sound of the last Englishman turning off the lights?

Old November 15th 06, 08:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

"cybuerke" wrote in message

"Tx2" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

Yo Dudes.

*click*

Was that the sound of the last Englishman turning off the lights?

Well it couldn't have been me then - I'm Welsh!

Old November 15th 06, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Iceman

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
[...]

Yup, thought so... sounds blimmin' daft but there you go.
Ok thanks all.

I've sent a message to their customer services using the online form but I
s'pect they'll ignore it along with all the others!

I have this kinda theory that actually their company doesn't feature any
human beings at all, and the whole shooting match is online and automated.
Kinda like an entire company operating from cyberspace, but nobody thought
to programme in a customer-response callback in their customer services
source code.