Dual WAN router recommendation

Old November 17th 06, 08:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Dual WAN router recommendation

Guys,

I am looking for a dual WAN router at reasonable price. More WAN ports
would be nice. From Google I managed to find a few interesting
products.

In particular, the Peplink device looks nice.
http://www.peplink.com/productsLoade...ctName=balance

There is a review written by a customer who compared the Peplink with
some other close competiters like Hotbrick, Edimax..
http://gpsinformation.info/joe/route...Nroouters.html

The problem is... i cannot find this Peplink on any of the UK shops...
anyone has experience with it? They have a 30 day moeny back guaratnee
which is kind of nice.

MarkS

Old November 17th 06, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Thanks. I received an reply from Peplink and trying a demo site
showwing the interface. Looks quite promising indeed.

Mark

Richard Oliver wrote:

The problem is... i cannot find this Peplink on any of the UK shops...
anyone has experience with it?

No experience with that one - but lots with the Draytek Vigor 3300 -
four WAN ports out of the box. Works well.