Biscit??

Old November 17th 06, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Pollard

Default Biscit??

Anyone have any experience of Biscit. I used to be a V21 customer some
time ago and am considering a return to their phone/broadband service.
I would appreciate your comments this service.

Ian

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0649-0, 15/11/2006
Tested on: 17/11/2006 17:25:27

Old November 17th 06, 05:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
keymaster

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Anyone have any experience of Biscit. I used to be a V21 customer some
time ago and am considering a return to their phone/broadband service.
I would appreciate your comments this service.

Ian

Hi Ian
I would suggest that you read the forums on adslguide and ispreview and if
you are still considering them u deserve all you get and as they seem the
most litigious company on the net, the above is my opinion from what I have
read on the forums LOLOL
Key

Old November 17th 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

On 17 Nov 2006, Ian Pollard wrote:

Anyone have any experience of Biscit. I used to be a V21 customer some
time ago and am considering a return to their phone/broadband service.
I would appreciate your comments this service.

Suggest you use Google Groups (previously known as DejaNews) at
http://groups.google.com/ and search this group for Biscit and V21

There was a mention on BBC R4 "You and Yours" today about problems getting
a MAC for those wanting to leave. Also, someone recently posted about them
(Biscit) introducing some fee for closing the account. V21 always had some
nasty "sting in the tail" that was pointed out to people in this newsgroup.