BT Digital Access box

Old November 17th 06, 10:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,24hoursupport.helpdesk
old man

Default BT Digital Access box

Builders have pulled out the extension line cable, digital side ok.
Its a two wire sys, connection points, marked 2,3,4,5 any one know which
ones to use, as I'm running out of permutations. (Box is not the same as Std
BT type, also its not the main ISDN box, but the one that 'feeds' it)
TY

Old November 17th 06, 10:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Whiskers

On 2006-11-17, old man wrote:
Builders have pulled out the extension line cable, digital side ok.
Its a two wire sys, connection points, marked 2,3,4,5 any one know which
ones to use, as I'm running out of permutations. (Box is not the same as Std
BT type, also its not the main ISDN box, but the one that 'feeds' it)
TY

Call out a BT engineer and send their bill to the builders.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
Old November 18th 06, 12:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:04:47 GMT, "old man"
wrote:

Builders have pulled out the extension line cable, digital side ok.
Its a two wire sys, connection points, marked 2,3,4,5 any one know which
ones to use, as I'm running out of permutations. (Box is not the same as Std
BT type, also its not the main ISDN box, but the one that 'feeds' it)
TY

try uk.telecom

No more cable clowns :-))
Old November 18th 06, 01:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Blinky the Shark

old man wrote:
Builders have pulled out the extension line cable, digital side ok.
Its a two wire sys, connection points, marked 2,3,4,5 any one know which
ones to use, as I'm running out of permutations. (Box is not the same as Std
BT type, also its not the main ISDN box, but the one that 'feeds' it)

Well, it's a start, but it needs some sex and violence.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Old November 18th 06, 03:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Martin²

2 and 5
Regards,
Martin

Old November 18th 06, 12:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip,24hoursupport.helpdesk
old man

Thanks, all now ok

"Martin²" wrote in message
2 and 5