BT Total Broadband

Old November 18th 06, 07:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.comp.home-networking
speckled hen

Default BT Total Broadband

Does anyone know if I go for the BT Total Broadband package,( I don't
need the hub as I already have my own set up using router/modem+voip
adaptor)
Can I set up my voip adapter using the voip phone number I am given by
BT, not sure if they supply sip ids etc.
thanks

Old November 18th 06, 09:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip,uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Thompson

On 17 Nov 2006 23:28:11 -0800, "speckled hen"
wrote:

Can I set up my voip adapter using the voip phone number I am given by
BT, not sure if they supply sip ids etc.

you can extract them from the online configuration, others have made
it work.

Phil