New adsl router - will it work?

Old November 18th 06, 02:14 PM posted to comp.os.linux.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

Default New adsl router - will it work?

In article , qwerty says...
A friend who lives in the UK has an extra adsl router and wants to
send it to me. I live in Greece. Will it work here or will I
encounter incompatibilities with the connections to the telephone
network?

It should work OK. They're not dialtone dependent unlike a normal
modem.

--
Conor

Religion, ****ing people over for millennia.