Bit off topic: - Electricity meters

Old November 18th 06, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geoff Lane

Default Bit off topic: - Electricity meters

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:36:29 -0000, James wrote:

I've been trying to pindown the source of some interference on my ADSL
connection [RFI]. It appears to be coming from my meter cupboard, very
strong signal, a kind of rhythmic pulse, every 1 second.

Strange, I had a similar problem recently with a 2.4ghz video sender,
worked fine for ages then suddenly TV unwatchable most of the time due
to interference.

Problem lasted for months but now appears ok again.

Geoff Lane