How to know Ip address

Old November 19th 06, 08:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default How to know Ip address

I have laptop with windows Xp tablet Edition- with dial up connection,
at my work PC Windows XP pro.,i installed RealVNC on both at my work i
have BSNL Braodband connection. I connect my laptop from my work PC but
from my laptop i want to connect work pc, I want to know my work pc's
IP address. Real VNC dislpay 192.168.0.4, and 10.0.0.12

Old November 19th 06, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have laptop with windows Xp tablet Edition- with dial up connection,
at my work PC Windows XP pro.,i installed RealVNC on both at my work i
have BSNL Braodband connection. I connect my laptop from my work PC but
from my laptop i want to connect work pc, I want to know my work pc's
IP address. Real VNC dislpay 192.168.0.4, and 10.0.0.12

What a coincidence 192.168.0.4 is the IP address of my printer!

Old November 19th 06, 04:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

R. Mark Clayton formulated on Sunday :
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have laptop with windows Xp tablet Edition- with dial up connection,
at my work PC Windows XP pro.,i installed RealVNC on both at my work i
have BSNL Braodband connection. I connect my laptop from my work PC but
from my laptop i want to connect work pc, I want to know my work pc's
IP address. Real VNC dislpay 192.168.0.4, and 10.0.0.12

What a coincidence 192.168.0.4 is the IP address of my printer!

Hardly a coincidence, though.

Old November 19th 06, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in
message
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have laptop with windows Xp tablet Edition- with dial
up connection, at my work PC Windows XP pro.,i
installed RealVNC on both at my work i have BSNL
Braodband connection. I connect my laptop from my work
PC but from my laptop i want to connect work pc, I want
to know my work pc's IP address. Real VNC dislpay
192.168.0.4, and 10.0.0.12

What a coincidence 192.168.0.4 is the IP address of my
printer!

My Brother laser is 192.168.1.15..!

Ivor

Old November 19th 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
R. Mark Clayton formulated on Sunday :
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have laptop with windows Xp tablet Edition- with dial up connection,
at my work PC Windows XP pro.,i installed RealVNC on both at my work i
have BSNL Braodband connection. I connect my laptop from my work PC but
from my laptop i want to connect work pc, I want to know my work pc's
IP address. Real VNC dislpay 192.168.0.4, and 10.0.0.12

What a coincidence 192.168.0.4 is the IP address of my printer!

Hardly a coincidence, though.

Well no see: -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_network

Old November 19th 06, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
linker3000

Ivor Jones wrote:
"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in
message
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have laptop with windows Xp tablet Edition- with dial
up connection, at my work PC Windows XP pro.,i
installed RealVNC on both at my work i have BSNL
Braodband connection. I connect my laptop from my work
PC but from my laptop i want to connect work pc, I want
to know my work pc's IP address. Real VNC dislpay
192.168.0.4, and 10.0.0.12

What a coincidence 192.168.0.4 is the IP address of my
printer!

My Brother laser is 192.168.1.15..!

Ivor

C'mon guys - don't start listing totally irrelevant info like your IP
addresses - this isn't Digg.

PS: My computer is 127.0.0.1

Old November 20th 06, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jon

lid declared for all the world to hear...
My Brother laser is 192.168.1.15..!

Is my linkstation 300Gb NAS disk.
--
Regards