Removing ntl email account

Old November 20th 06, 06:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Removing ntl email account

Could anyone please help with the following? I was happy using ntl
broadband but we moved to a building in which cable was not available.
I closed my account, no problem. However I asked if they would keep my
ntl email address (primary one) going for a while, which they did. I
now want to remove that completely. I emailed them a while back but no
response. I cannot access my account as it is closed. I don't want to
have to phone as it can be a long process to get through. Can anyone
suggest a simple answer to that? Thanks, Bill

Old November 20th 06, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
chris

wrote in message
oups.com...
Could anyone please help with the following? I was happy using ntl
broadband but we moved to a building in which cable was not available.
I closed my account, no problem. However I asked if they would keep my
ntl email address (primary one) going for a while, which they did. I
now want to remove that completely. I emailed them a while back but no
response. I cannot access my account as it is closed. I don't want to
have to phone as it can be a long process to get through. Can anyone
suggest a simple answer to that? Thanks, Bill

"I cannot access my account as it is closed."

So that's what you want then? What do you want to get through to them for?

Old November 20th 06, 06:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Simpsons

wrote in message
oups.com...
Could anyone please help with the following? I was happy using ntl
broadband but we moved to a building in which cable was not available.
I closed my account, no problem. However I asked if they would keep my
ntl email address (primary one) going for a while, which they did. I
now want to remove that completely. I emailed them a while back but no
response. I cannot access my account as it is closed. I don't want to
have to phone as it can be a long process to get through. Can anyone
suggest a simple answer to that? Thanks, Bill

Yes, just stop using it.
I take it you've advised all your contacts of your new email address, if so
what are you worried about.
Fred

Old November 20th 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The s-Bray

wrote in message
oups.com...
Could anyone please help with the following? I was happy using ntl
broadband but we moved to a building in which cable was not available.
I closed my account, no problem. However I asked if they would keep my
ntl email address (primary one) going for a while, which they did. I
now want to remove that completely. I emailed them a while back but no
response. I cannot access my account as it is closed. I don't want to
have to phone as it can be a long process to get through. Can anyone
suggest a simple answer to that? Thanks, Bill

If you have cancelled your account with NTL, then I can't see the problem
with leaving the email address as it is. If you have advised all of your
contacts of your new email address, then there's nothing to worry about.

Actually, it may be a good idea to spend a few pounds in registering your
own domain name, where you can create an auto-forward to your usual email
address.

Old November 20th 06, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On 20 Nov 2006 10:48:25 -0800, in uk.telecom.broadband , "Bill B"
wrote:

When I said my ntl account is closed, I mean the a broadband and phone
account itself, but the email address is still live for receiving only.
It makes it difficult to contact ntl when your account is closed.

Write them a letter.

--
Mark McIntyre
Old November 21st 06, 07:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default *˹뻪VoIPʾ׼

*˹뵼幫˾(Cypress Semiconductor
Corp.)Ƴһڻ*(VoIP) ʾ׼CY4638
VoIPʾ׼Cypress͹WirelessUSB LP(CYRF6936)
2.4GHzƵƬϵͳĿԼӹɷ ޹˾(Winbond
Electronics Corporation)W
681360޸źŴ书ܣΪҵṩһ ܹӿƷнұƹʵʩƷ þṩ߼Ķȣý жҹ20ϡ

WirelessUSB LPCypressWireless enCoRe
II΢ĵ͹ıԼƵģ ijءW681360ͨһ1 3λģģתW681360ҵ͹ṩ ˸ӳͨʱ估ʹ Ҫá

http://www.voipchina.cn/article/arti...w.asp?ID=18580
Old November 21st 06, 07:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default ˽VoIPӲ

Ѿ*ڲͬVoIPŵۣǵĹ˾ VoIPʱͲǽһѡļҷṩ ôˣĿ԰˽һЩʹIP 紫ʱӲ豸֪ʶ һЩڲͬι㵽Ҫĸ ֪ʶ

ijЩVoIPǻġζţûˣΨһ ҪӲ豸һ̨ͨInternetĵԡ̨Ӧ װʵ豸һ˵ Լһ˷磬

http://www.voipchina.cn/article/arti...w.asp?ID=18579
Old November 21st 06, 07:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default VOIPҵ--Ӫ̵ͨű

ͳͨӪ̸տʼʱĿΪʵ֮ 䡢ҵ֮ĸõĹͨṩ绰ҵͨϢҵ 񣬶ṩϢҵṩۺ Ϣƫͨŵıʡ

ϵͨӪ̰ѼʱͨźVOIPȹܽ õʵͨűʣSkype绰 ʵҵͨźͼ֧֡

ͳĵӪ̱ȲGoo
gleЩ繫˾ҵṩۺϢͬʱ ṩеӦҵķչͳ ҵṩۺϢʱȱרҵ֪ʶ˽ ͻ

http://www.voipchina.cn/article/arti...w.asp?ID=18567
Old November 21st 06, 07:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default йVoIPչݱ

1.йVoIPݱ

йVoIPݱṩйVoIPļʱгϢ ȵгʷݺδԤ ԤṩIn-Statδг̬仯ļ⡣ͬʱݱṩ ûҵûйط롢ûģλû ûʱݣԼй豸ƽ۸ ݡIn-StatϣVoIPݱ԰ͻʵ֣

ٻùڸûV
oIPҵûVoIP豸г

ûVoIPҵûVoIP豸г Ҫ

http://www.voipchina.cn/article/arti...w.asp?ID=18556