Netgear DG834N Next Wireless ADSL modem router

Old November 22nd 06, 12:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.comp.home-networking
ah

Default Netgear DG834N Next Wireless ADSL modem router

Has anyone around tried it? I am looking for a replacement for my Netgear
DG824M that does not support WPA. It would be to use with a WiFi laptop so
I don't need the PC card. I would like to know if it would work straight
out of the box (I have read about a firmware update but that should not be a
problem) or if I need to buy more components as it is 802.11n