Offline files

Old November 22nd 06, 09:53 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bernard Peek

Default Offline files

I've changed the server I'm using for some files that are flagged to be
made available offline. Now the box is continually trying to synchronise
with the nonexistent server. How can I tell it that the server is no
more, it is an ex-server? It has gone to that great server-farm in the
sky.

--
Bernard Peek
back in search of cognoscenti
Old November 24th 06, 01:16 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
devs

In message , Bernard Peek
writes
I've changed the server I'm using for some files that are flagged to be
made available offline. Now the box is continually trying to
synchronise with the nonexistent server. How can I tell it that the
server is no more, it is an ex-server? It has gone to that great
server-farm in the sky.

In folder options select the offline files tab and disable it.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"