Enoughs Enough Plusnet

Old November 24th 06, 05:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dickie Dido

Default Enoughs Enough Plusnet

Decided today to get MAC and get away from Plusnet and their poor customer
service,and lousy connection speeds.Thinking about Eclipse,Demon or Bulldog
as alternative.Download the odd film and use usenet for messages like
this.Anyone any ideas or suggestions as to the best ISP.Was on Broadband
premier Option 1 with Plusnet.Thanks

Old November 24th 06, 05:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gordon

Dickie Dido wrote:
Decided today to get MAC and get away from Plusnet and their poor customer
service,and lousy connection speeds.Thinking about Eclipse,Demon or Bulldog
as alternative.Download the odd film and use usenet for messages like
this.Anyone any ideas or suggestions as to the best ISP.Was on Broadband
premier Option 1 with Plusnet.Thanks

We're on Eclipse Flex account, no problems whatsoever - no downtime in
two years.
Old November 24th 06, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nospam

Gordon wrote:

Dickie Dido wrote:
Decided today to get MAC and get away from Plusnet and their poor customer
service,and lousy connection speeds.Thinking about Eclipse,Demon or Bulldog
as alternative.Download the odd film and use usenet for messages like
this.Anyone any ideas or suggestions as to the best ISP.Was on Broadband
premier Option 1 with Plusnet.Thanks

We're on Eclipse Flex account, no problems whatsoever

Lucky you had no problems, last time I called Eclipse for technical support
I gave up after listening to music for 40 minutes.
Old November 24th 06, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gordon

nospam wrote:
Gordon wrote:

Dickie Dido wrote:
Decided today to get MAC and get away from Plusnet and their poor customer
service,and lousy connection speeds.Thinking about Eclipse,Demon or Bulldog
as alternative.Download the odd film and use usenet for messages like
this.Anyone any ideas or suggestions as to the best ISP.Was on Broadband
premier Option 1 with Plusnet.Thanks

We're on Eclipse Flex account, no problems whatsoever

Lucky you had no problems, last time I called Eclipse for technical support
I gave up after listening to music for 40 minutes.

We're fortunate - Eclipse is supplied via my wife's (large) company, so
we get on to them if (and there hasn't been, so far) any problems.... :-)
Old November 24th 06, 10:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fisher

"Gordon" wrote in message
Dickie Dido wrote:
Decided today to get MAC and get away from Plusnet and their poor customer service,and
lousy connection speeds.Thinking about Eclipse,Demon or Bulldog as alternative.Download
the odd film and use usenet for messages like this.Anyone any ideas or suggestions as
to the best ISP.Was on Broadband premier Option 1 with Plusnet.Thanks

We're on Eclipse Flex account, no problems whatsoever - no downtime in two years.

Might be worthwhile having a look at the Eclipse section on ADSLGuide

http://tinyurl.com/y8zjm4

Fisher

Old November 25th 06, 08:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
K A Nuttall

Stan The Man wrote:

If they don't get more
bandwidth in within the next 4 weeks, go elsewhere for a happy
Christmas.

This is my first non-PlusNet xmas for 7 years. I'm looking forward to
things working over the bank holiday.

--
K A Nuttall
www.yammer.co.uk
Old November 25th 06, 03:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dylan30

"Jethro" wrote in message
. net...

K A Nuttall wrote

This is my first non-PlusNet xmas for 7 years. I'm looking forward to
things working over the bank holiday.

7 years of pussnet! You deserve a medal.
Here you go ...

K A Nuttall*

HM The Queen bestows the following honour

****wit with Oak Leaves

For services above and beyond normal Tardism.
Stupidity in the face of good advice

*(what an appropriate name)

Yet another quality contribution by jethro

Adam